Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the Inauguration of the blog

This should probably have a warning label attached to it. Maybe an age verification should be required prior to my blogs. Who knows what you may encounter in one of my diatribes of vocabulary. It might be serious, comical, just plain stupid, or one of my rants about our culture/political climate, or just a sharing of my family.

Regardless as to why you are reading this, I appreciate it. I hope to inspire, challenge, cause you to think, or just share in this journey of life. Inevitably I hope to cause you to think more like Christ, look more Him, and act like Him.

I am far from it myself and not the prime example. I am a sinner who was once condemned but has been set free by the generous and unworthy gift of Jesus Christ who is God's Son and lived a flawless life, and took what I deserved on the cross. It is the fact of His resurrection from once being dead that enables me to share with Him now, but even more in life after death-the joy of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment